- Faculty : Faculty of Technology
Undergraduate program – leading to a bachelor’s or engineer’s degree, open to secondary school graduates who have passed high-school leaving exam
Master’s program – leading to a master’s degree, open to those holding a bachelor’s degree
Doctoral program – leading to a doctoral degree, open to those holding a master’s degree or equivalent
Students holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree may enroll in extension /continuing education programs
- Language: English
As a graduate of Administration, you will have knowledge and ability of its practical use in social sciences, especially the fundamentals of: politics, administration and management, law. The studies provide an opportunity to simultaneously acquire knowledge, develop skills and gather experience – on the basis of student internships (also abroad), courses and training. We offer full-time and part time studies.
Part-time and full-time undergraduate programs
Fields of specialization:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Public Procurement
We will prepare you for work in:
- central government administration – a Province Office,
- local government administration – a Tax Office, Tax Chamber, County Office or District Office,
- European Union institutions,
- production and service companies,
- organizations, foundations and associations,
- educational institutions,
- mass media,
- insurance companies.
It is worth studying Administration at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- Professional teaching staff with both academic and practical experience.
- Modern teaching methods facilitating personal development during the studies.
- Possibility of consulting a career counsellor free of charge.
- Practical education.
- Student internships in prestigious institutions at home and abroad!
- Possibility of participating in the Erasmus programme.
- Possibility of taking part in free training courses confirmed by a certificate, organized in the College.
- Visits to administration institutions.
- High scholarships already from the first year of studies.
Bursaki 12, 20-150 Lublin,
tel. +48 81 452 94 65
Open from Monday to Friday
from 7.30 a.m. until 3.30 p.m.
Coordinator for Programs in English
(room 107 A)
phone +48 81 452 94 65
Dean’s Office. Faculty of Economic and Technical Sciences
phone +48 81 452 94 95