- Faculty : Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
Undergraduate program – leading to a bachelor’s or engineer’s degree, open to secondary school graduates who have passed high-school leaving exam
Master’s program – leading to a master’s degree, open to those holding a bachelor’s degree
Doctoral program – leading to a doctoral degree, open to those holding a master’s degree or equivalent
Students holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree may enroll in extension /continuing education programs
- Language: English
As a graduate of Journalism and Social Communication, you will be prepared for work as a journalist, reporter or editor; for using network communication tools; gathering, editing and selection of news; creating radio reports and TV documentaries; montage; as well as for leading political and advertising campaigns! We offer full-time and part time studies.
Part-time and full-time undergraduate programs
Fields of specialization:
- Public Relations and Media Marketing
- Media Education
We will prepare you for work in:
- public and commercial television,
- news desks in the mass media,
- local or nationwide press,
- editorial teams of web portals,
- public relations agencies,
- artistic agencies,
- advertising agencies,
- media houses,
- institutions and organizations keeping contact with the media,
- as a freelance journalist.
It is worth studying Journalism and Social Communication at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- Professional teaching staff with both academic and practical experience.
- Student internships in prestigious institutions at home and abroad!
- Possibility of participating in the Erasmus programme.
- Modern teaching methods facilitating personal development during the studies.
- Possibility of consulting a career counsellor free of charge.
- Possibility of taking part in nationwide journalistic workshops.
- Practical education.
- High scholarships already from the first year of studies.
- Cooperation with the Polish Television in Lublin.
Bursaki 12, 20-150 Lublin,
tel. +48 81 452 94 65
Open from Monday to Friday
from 7.30 a.m. until 3.30 p.m.
Coordinator for Programs in English
(room 107 A)
phone +48 81 452 94 65
Dean’s Office. Faculty of Social Sciences
phone +48 81 452 94 48