- Faculty : Faculty of Technology
Undergraduate program – leading to a bachelor’s or engineer’s degree, open to secondary school graduates who have passed high-school leaving exam
Master’s program – leading to a master’s degree, open to those holding a bachelor’s degree
Doctoral program – leading to a doctoral degree, open to those holding a master’s degree or equivalent
Students holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree may enroll in extension /continuing education programs
- Language: English
As a graduate of Spatial Management, you will have expertise in socio-economic spatial management, as well as knowledge of economy, natural environment, social sciences, technology and urban studies necessary to shape urban areas, protect their values and revitalize degraded sites, in accordance with rules of spatial order, human needs, civilization requirements and principles of sustainable development. Besides, you will acquire knowledge of appraisal and management of real estate. The study programme of Spatial Management was launched in response to demand for experts in spatial planning and urban studies.
The study programme is implemented within the framework of the EU project entitled: “Engineer of the urban areas – reinforcement and development of the educational potential of WSPA.” Therefore, students can take part – free of charge – in optional mathematics and physics courses, open lectures, job fairs and support of the Student Career Office. More information at: www.inzynierprzestrzeni.wspa.pl.
We offer full-time and part time studies.
Part-time and full-time undergraduate programs
Fields of specialization:
- Real Estate Management
- Real Estate Appraisal
We will prepare you for work in:
- urban planning offices,
- teams preparing projects, studies and land development plans at the local, regional and national levels,
- units of local and central government administration,
- development agencies, real estate agencies,
- consulting and advisory companies and other enterprises from business environment,
- housing societies and housing cooperatives, as a real estate manager or a real estate appraiser.
- Apart from the diploma of undergraduate studies (BSc degree) in Spatial Management, as a graduate you will receive a certificate from the College confirming that the study programme included courses in real estate appraisal or real estate management, at the level of postgraduate studies.
It is worth studying Spatial Management at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- The study programme provides knowledge of socio-economic spatial management and of economy, natural environment, social sciences, technology and urban studies necessary to shape urban areas, protect their values and revitalize degraded sites, in accordance with rules of spatial order, human needs, civilization requirements and principles of sustainable development.
- Moreover, students are introduced to appraisal and management of real estate.
- Laboratories with specialist equipment!
- Possibility of participating in the series of training courses organized by WSPA, e.g. on the following subjects: “Competences, communication, self-presentation on the labour market”!; “Personal development, career, labour market”!; “How to increase your value on the labour market”.
- Education adapted to the National Qualifications Framework!
- Possibility of participating in the Erasmus programme!
- Possibility of participating in EU projects and taking part – free of charge – in additional specializations and courses in mathematics and physics!
- Possibility of student internships in prestigious companies at home and abroad!
- Apart from the diploma of undergraduate studies (BSc degree) in Spatial Management, a graduate receives a certificate from the College confirming that the study programme included courses in real estate appraisal or real estate management, at the level of postgraduate studies.
- Active participation in student life – in the student scientific association or in the student government.
- Possibility of implementing your own ideas and following your own path of development – we are here to support you!
Bursaki 12, 20-150 Lublin,
tel. +48 81 452 94 65
Open from Monday to Friday
from 7.30 a.m. until 3.30 p.m.
Coordinator for Programs in English
(room 107 A)
phone +48 81 452 94 65
Dean’s Office. Faculty of Economic and Technical Sciences
phone +48 81 452 94 95