- Faculty : Faculty of earth sciences and spatial managment
Undergraduate program – leading to a bachelor’s or engineer’s degree, open to secondary school graduates who have passed high-school leaving exam
Master’s program – leading to a master’s degree, open to those holding a bachelor’s degree
Doctoral program – leading to a doctoral degree, open to those holding a master’s degree or equivalent
Students holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree may enroll in extension /continuing education programs
- Language: Polish
This programme provides students with an opportunity to gain interdisciplinary knowledge on managing area in which humans live as well as ways and factors that shape it. The programme provides students with knowledge concerning designing plans, programmes and strategies for land development adjusted to the environment. It also helps to understand conflicts in land planning and teaches how to solve them. Students become familiar with methods of gathering, analyzing and interpreting land-related data using statistical software, land information systems as well as legal regulations on land management.
Undergraduate programmes last 7 semesters.
Specialties (selected on the second year of the undergraduate programme)
- Land management - practical profile This specialty prepares students to carry out land management projects in accordance with specified aims, environmental conditions and legal regulations.
- Land management and restructuring: practical profile This specialty deals with problems related with shaping and reshaping degraded, impractical, non-functional areas that require to be adapted to new social and economic conditions.
- Landscape architecture - practical profile The aim of this specialty is to prepare students to carry out activities in shaping humans' living area in accordance with their functional, psychical and biological needs.
Full-time, 3,5-year undergraduate engineer programme
- landscape architecture
- spatial restructuring and management
- spatial development
Maria Curie Skłodowska University
Online Application System
Bachelor and Master programmes taught in English
International Student Office
Phone: +48 81 537 29 26
hrs. 8.00 – 15.00
pl. M. Curie-Skłodowskiej 5
tel. +48 81 537 58 80
Courses of Polish language
The Polish Language and Culture Centre for Polish People from Abroad and Foreigners
ul. Weteranow 18
20-038 Lublin, Poland
tel. + 48 81 533 27 86 or +48 81 537 28 76
fax + 48 81 537 56 15