NOTE: You need to complete these procedures within 4 days from the time of residence.
Biuro Obsługi Mieszkańców / Resident Affairs Office
ul. Wieniawska 15, 1st floor, windows no. 15, 16 & 17
Phone: +48 81 466 1002
Mon-Tue – 07:45 to 16:45
Wed-Fri – 7:45 to 15:15
download and complete Form SA-069-01 (remember to print out on both sides of the paper).
- forms are also available in the Resident Affairs Office, ul. Wieniawska 15;
- many residence halls will have ready (stamped) forms that need to be completed and submitted in the City Office;
- if you are renting an apartment, your landlord / landlady must accompany you when you are registering. They need to have with them documents confirming that they are owners or lease-holders of the property you are renting (a contract, a notary deed);
- your passport and documents confirming the legality of your stay in Poland, such as a visa or a residence card.
In the Resident Affairs Office, first take a slip from a dispenser: first click MELDUNKI [Registration]; you will be helped at windows no. 15 or 16
Time taken: Registration confirmation is issued while you wait.
Note: If you have already received your registration confirmation and needed to leave it in some institution or simply lost it, the processing fee for a duplicate is 17 PLN.
More information here:
How to register for temporary residence – for non-EU and non-EFTA nationals staying in Poland on a visa
- Other information on registration for temporary residence