Oddział ds. cudzoziemców / Office for Foreigners’ Affairs
ul. Spokojna 4
Phone: +48 81 74 24 559
Mon, Wed, Thu – 07:30 to 15:00
Tue – 7:30 to 15:30
Fri – 7:30 to 14:30
- Application form to obtain or replace a residence card of family member of EU citizen ,application shall be submitted and written in Polish language on the official form, also 3 copies of this form should be submitted.
- Temporal stay registration copy.
- 5 visible, colored photographs of the applicant , photo size: 4,5 cm x3,5 cm.
- Confirmation of residence/ stay registration of EU citizens who stay with family member in the territory of Republic of Poland.
- for a spouse – a copy of the marriage certificate or contract;
- for children and grandchildren – a document confirming family ties and a document confirming the age or financial support by a EU national;
- for parents and grandparents – a document confirming family ties and a document confirming the age or financial support by an EU national.
When submitting an application for stay/residence card of family member of EU citizen , it’s required to present valid travel document ( passport) or it can be another valid document certifying his/her identity and citizenship.
There’s a charge for receiving or replacing a residence card of family member of EU at the amount of 30 zl. Residence card of family member of EU citizen can be issued not later than 6 months from the date of submission.