- Faculty : The Faculty of Agrobioengineering
Undergraduate program – leading to a bachelor’s or engineer’s degree, open to secondary school graduates who have passed high-school leaving exam
Master’s program – leading to a master’s degree, open to those holding a bachelor’s degree
Doctoral program – leading to a doctoral degree, open to those holding a master’s degree or equivalent
Students holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree may enroll in extension /continuing education programs
- Language: Polish
These are 3.5-years’ full-time, first-degree engineer studies and 4-years’ extramural engineer studies. Obligatory subjects in the recruitment procedure are: foreign language, and one of the following optional subjects: Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geography.
The studies provide knowledge of :
- shaping, protection and exploitation of the environment;
- degradation, reclamation and conservation of soil;
- optimal usage of the environment in relation to its characteristics;
- rational waste management;
- economy and management of the environment;
- technical solutions which comply with human and civilization requirements;
- law and administration in environmental management.
Graduates will be specialized to work in the branches of economy located in both urban and ecologically protected areas in conformity with the needs of people and civilization requirements, technical possibilities and the rules of spatial planning and sustained development.
Graduates will be offered a possibility to work with teams developing urban plans and documentation on local, regional and national level, units of state and local governments, market development agencies, real estate agencies, consultancy and advisory firms and so on.
- friendly learning environment and interesting syllabus;
- well-equipped didactic rooms, laboratories and experimental stations;
- kind and professional scientific and teaching staff;
- a possibility to expand personal interests through participating in home and international educational programs;
- a wide range of social, scientific and sporting scholarships as well as accommodation aid.
Phone: +48 81 445 68 85
THE FACULTY OF AGROBIOENGINEERING
AGRO II room 4 str. Akademicka 15
Phone:. +48 81 445 68 43