- Faculty : The Faculty Of Production Engineering
Undergraduate program – leading to a bachelor’s or engineer’s degree, open to secondary school graduates who have passed high-school leaving exam
Master’s program – leading to a master’s degree, open to those holding a bachelor’s degree
Doctoral program – leading to a doctoral degree, open to those holding a master’s degree or equivalent
Students holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree may enroll in extension /continuing education programs
- Language: Polish
Food industries engineering
Food industries engineering is an interdisciplinary course that allows graduates to work in various branches of production, particulary food economy sector.
Graduates have the capacity to:
- Develop activities for transformation of agricultural products.
- Improve technology applied in the control of production, quality, transport and distribution of agricultural products.
- Carry out project design, construction and management in the field of Food Industry.
- Conduct environmental impact studies and evaluations.
- Undertake measurements, valuations, appraisals and surveys related to this production sector.
- The importance of all these skills acquired by graduates, from the optimisation of food industry, to processing, packaging and conservation of products for later consumption, makes this degree essential for the development of society.
Phone: +48 81 445 68 85
FACULTY OF PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
AGRO II room 103 str. Akademicka 15
Phone: +48 81 445 61 04