- Faculty : Faculty of administration and social sciences
Undergraduate program – leading to a bachelor’s or engineer’s degree, open to secondary school graduates who have passed high-school leaving exam
Master’s program – leading to a master’s degree, open to those holding a bachelor’s degree
Doctoral program – leading to a doctoral degree, open to those holding a master’s degree or equivalent
Students holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree may enroll in extension /continuing education programs
- Language: Polish
Study of Economics in WSEI has been twice positively received by the resolution of the Polish Accreditation Commission
Why study Economics?
It’s interesting. Economics is an interdisciplinary science. It combines mathematics related sciences – statistics, econometrics with history and economic geography. It enters into so pure humanism as sociology and psychology. Economics uses all these sciences pragmatically to gain a better understanding and explain complex processes of economic development and performance.
Why do I want to study Economics?
If I work in London, it will have a job in the City, not in a pub. Being economics graduate I can work everywhere – in traditional sectors such as agriculture, industry, construction, trade, and modern ones such as informatics, finances, as well as in seemingly extremely distant from economics sectors such as culture, education, cinematography, not to speak of commonly held public administration.
What are the prospects of Economics?
They are huge, growing with the globalization. An innovator – a constructor or a technologist – presents a product and its realization method to the market with his intellectual effort. However, that is an economist who determines whether the product should be produced or not. If it should, then he determines where and when. He takes a decision on a new product introduction on the market as well as on an old one withdrawal. Not only in Lublin, but also in Hamburg, London, Shanghai or Calcutta.
Dr. Adam Szafarczyk, Ass. Prof. WSEI
Bachelor's Degree in WSEI allowed me to get to know a good educational institution and great professors, so I decided to do a master's at the University. Modern teaching techniques of the University facilitate the transfer and acquisition of the knowledge. Studies in WSEI have expanded my horizons and taught me how to plan my future. This is a very good self-investment and inspiration. Thanks to classes with distinguished professors I have discovered a lot of professional development opportunities, and the climate of the University and meetings with the group brought me much joy and energy to act. By undertaking the course studies in WSEI you will gain an opportunity to develop your skills and passion, explore new opportunities and repeatedly increase the chance to get a dream job.
Economics graduate (first-cycle degree), student of Economics (second-cycle degree)
When choosing economics studies I did not overthink. I knew it would be WSEI. My friends and acquaintances have studied here. Today I am in the third year and I do not regret my decision. Classes are taught in an interesting way, e-learning platform allows learning at right time for everyone. Classes with the participation of practitioners are a very good idea, as the practitioners transfer their knowledge and experience. It is also worth to mention an individual approach to the student and excellent academic staff.
Today I know that studies in WSEI are a really good choice.
student of Economics
Advantages of the course
- flexible learning path and individual approach to the student allow you to combine studies with professional work and family life
- study programme is designed with the involvement of employers
- classes are conducted mainly by practitioners with a tremendous professional experience
- activating methods of learning such as exercises, workshops with practitioners, individual and group projects
- possibility to log in e-learning platform anytime and anywhere
- chances to study abroad in a frame of Erasmus Programme
- cooperation between the University and companies that recruit employees for positions in Poland and abroad
- professional practice in well-established companies, incl. PEKAO FAKTORING SP. Z O.O., Nagel Polska Sp. z o.o., Lubelski Wholesale Market SA, Stokrotka SA., the Statistical Office in Lublin, „HERBAPOL – LUBLIN” SA, WIKANA SA, Poczta Polska SA, Krajowa Spółka Cukrowa SA, The National Chamber of Statutory Auditors in Lublin
- Enterprise economics
- Economic analysis and accounting
University of Economics and Innovation
Wyższa Szkoła Ekonomii i Innowacji w Lublinie
ul. Projektowa 4
Fax: 81 749-32-13
ul. Projektowa 4
Phone: 81 749 32 39
Elżbieta Kowalska - Dzieciuch M.A.
International Recruitment Specialist
Phone: +48 81 749 32 39
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.