- Wydział: Wydział Politologii
- Język: Angielski
Doctoral Studies in Political Science (PhD)
- Faculty :The Faculty of Political Science
- Degrees available: PhD in Political Science
- Mode of study: Full time
- Duration of the programme: 4 years/8 semesters
- Language of instruction: English
- Profile: Academic
Candidates are invited to four-year Doctoral (PhD) Program in Political Science with English as the language of instruction. The programme is offered by the Faculty of Political Science at the Marie Curie-Skłodowska University's (UMCS) in Lublin.
Candidates are welcome from all over the world, both Polish and non-Polish nationals. Different admission rules apply depending on candidate’s country of origin and educational background.
The program is offered to:
- Holders of an M.A. or an equivalent degree in humanities and social sciences obtained from a higher-education institution in Poland or in other countries.
- Holders of M.A. degrees in other disciplines can also apply.
The candidates should also present research and teaching achievements from previous university programs or professional work (in.al. publications, participation in conferences, activities in academic clubs and academic teams), social activities (in.al. work in student government, participation in non-government organizations), additional language and professional qualifications.
For more information please visit
Maria Curie Skłodowska University
Online Application System:
Doctoral (PhD) programmes taught in English
Phone: (+48) 81 537 52 88
pl. M. Curie-Skłodowskiej 5
tel. +48 81 537 58 80
Courses of Polish language
The Polish Language and Culture Centre for Polish People from Abroad and Foreigners
ul. Weteranow 18
20-038 Lublin, Poland
tel. + 48 81 533 27 86 or +48 81 537 28 76
fax + 48 81 537 56 15