- Wydział: Wydział Nauk Technicznych
Studia pierwszego stopnia - studia licencjackie lub inżynierskie, na które przyjmowani są absolwenci szkoły średniej którzy zdali maturę.
Studia drugiego stopnia - studia magisterskie, na które przyjmowani są absolwenci studiów I stopnia.
Studia trzeciego stopnia - studia doktoranckie, na które przyjmowani są kandydaci posiadający tytuł magistra albo tytuł równorzędny.
Studenci, którzy uzyskali dyplom ukończenia studiów wyższych mają możliwość dalszego zdobywania wiedzy w na studiach podyplomowych
- Język: Angielski
As a graduate of Computer Science, you will have comprehensive education making you capable of working in the whole area of computer science and information technology. You will acquire practical knowledge, using modern computers equipped with Intel Core i7 processors, RAM 12 GB, efficient video cards and 27" LCD monitors. Depending on the type of a course, computers operate under the systems: Windows XP, Windows 7 Professional or Linux (various distributions). We also have a laboratory for learning computer assembly, design and construction of computer networks. We offer full-time and part time studies.
Part-time and full-time undergraduate programs
Fields of specialization:
- Computer Networks and Multimedia
- Design and Programming of Computer Games
- Design and Usage of Computer Systems
- Mobile Technologies
We will prepare you for work in:
- IT companies manufacturing and developing software,
- as a computer graphics designer, analyst, programmer of computer games (also educational ones),
- administration institutions implementing or using computer systems,
- labour market institutions,
- hospitals and other healthcare institutions,
- modern research and development centres and higher education institutions,
- as an operator and administrator of computer systems, software designer, administrator and designer of computer networks,
- as a manager and member of IT project team.
It is worth studying Computer Science at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- Computer Science at WSPA is based on teaching practical competence using modern computers equipped with Intel Core i7 processors, RAM 12 GB, efficient video cards and 27" LCD monitors. Depending on the type of a course, computers operate under the systems: Windows XP, Windows 7 Professional or Linux (various distributions). We also have a laboratory for learning computer assembly, design and construction of computer networks.
- Modern laboratories: each computer is equipped with Pentium 4 processor by Intel, RAM 1024 MB, gigabit network interface card and 17” LCD monitor! Depending on the type of a course, computers operate under the systems: Windows XP, Windows 7 Professional or Linux (various distributions)! Additional laboratory for learning computer assembly, design and construction of computer networks!
- Free applications (MSDN AA) – This program enables legal and free use of most Microsoft software on PCs, for educational purposes, by students and lecturers of WSPA!
- The study programme is covered by the EU project “Era inżyniera”, within which students take part – free of charge – in additional courses in mathematics and physics!
- Possibility of participating in the series of training courses organized by WSPA, e.g. on the following subjects: “Competences, communication, self-presentation on the labour market”!; “Personal development, career, labour market”!; “How to increase your value on the labour market”!
- Education adapted to the National Qualifications Framework! Possibility of participating in the Erasmus programme!
- Computer Science students take an active part in scientific conferences. Participation is co-financed by WSPA.
- Students take part in free training courses in self-presentation and job interview organized in the College.
- Activity of the Scientific Association of Computer Science students. Cooperation with IT companies.
- Job fairs.
- Participation in specialist training courses in 3D graphics. The training courses are free of charge, organized by WSPA and confirmed with a certificate.
Bursaki 12, 20-150 Lublin,
tel. +48 81 452 94 65
Open from Monday to Friday
from 7.30 a.m. until 3.30 p.m.
Coordinator for Programs in English
(room 107 A)
phone +48 81 452 94 65
Dean’s Office. Faculty of Economic and Technical Sciences
phone +48 81 452 94 95